Home

Friday 28 August 2015

Bath, Afternoon tea &The Pump Rooms










The pictures really do say it all. 

What a fantastic afternoon spent at The Pump Rooms in Bath. I felt like a Princess, We were seated to our table, served champagne and offered a tea of our choice from a varied menu. I chose a Rose tea (my favourite) and my Nana chose a Chai tea. As we gazed around at the stunning architecture the band played peacefully in the background, it was like something out of the Titanic. Our high tea was then served, with each layer explained in detail, Salmon mouse with Cavair, Pistachio Macaroons and of course your traditional Cream tea's . We sipped our tea and snapped photos like tourists, but hey who was to know we weren't!? 

If you have never done something like this, you should! Even if you weren't fond of cream tea's. you could appreciate the ambiance and beauty of The Pump Rooms. 
I always gazed in as a child, wondering what it would be like to go inside and it more than met my expectations. You don't have to be having a high tea to go in, they also serve lunch and dinner or just a simple cake and tea.

:) I can't wait to go back :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment