Home

Monday 30 March 2015

March favourites

I have picked up some a real mix of things in March. Here are my favourites...

John Freida Sea waves sea salt spray
Such a bargain, such a great product gives me the perfect beach wave look.



Urban Outfitters Ebay bargain
I picked up this dress from Ebay for £14, it is Urban outfitters and it fits so well. Its really flattering and will be perfect for spring/summer.



Dunelm Table cover
I love my chicken table cover, it is really quirky and fits in great with my house. It also is easy to wipe over and clean- added bonus!


Tesco Taupe print duvet set
I picked this duvet up in the sale, as you can never have enough duvets, but I actually really love it. The taupe colour is really neutral and the pattern is really subtle but pretty! I love the added detailing on the pillow cases and the top of the duvet! Love this!




Vintage Camera, Charity shop bargain
I love old things, whether its for the house or for the wedding. This was a great find from a local charity shop and I love the character and style of it:)


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment