Home

Monday 21 September 2015

Dads 50th - Southampton, Starbuck's & The Queen Mary 2



My dad turned 50 last week! He's not one for big parties and flashy presents, so me and my brother decided to take him out for the day. Our first stop on arriving in Southampton was of course for coffee. My dad is a huge fan of Starbuck's, so we popped there had a natter and sampled from their new Autumn takeaway cups ( best thing ever )! <3
We did some window shopping in Southampton's huge West Quay shopping centre, then took a stroll down to the water front. Southampton is a well known ferry port, in particular ferries to the Isle of white, but also huge cruise ships port there! We we're lucky enough to see the Queen Mary 2! I have to say I've never been particularly interested in ships, but this was definitely worth seeing! Ofcourse, we took some selfies!
We finished the day with a yummy Sunday roast! 
Happy Birthday Dad!




 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment