Home

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Autumn homeware, for every budget.

Autumn/Winter home-ware has to be my favourite. Shops are full of vibrant, warm colours. An array of different fabrics and wool fill the stores and you really can mix and match patterns from floral to checked.  

I have been browsing in stores and online to find some really great pieces that I would love to spruce up my home ready for winter.













From top to bottom.
1. H&M Tealight, in Bronze, £2.99
I love pretty tealights and think this one would look perfect on the fireplace in winter. It would add a warmth and sparkle to the room. I love the colour.
2. Deer Pillow, Tesco, £10
I love anything animal related most of the year, but I love deer in the winter. This pillow is simple and could mix with any colour scheme!
3. George Asda pillow collection, From £6
I really love George home at the moment, their colours for Autumn/Winter are really beautiful! The whole range feels really rustic and homely. 
4. Moose ornament, George Tundra range, £20
Although this is a bit pricey for Asda I think this would look beautiful on my bookshelf!
5. H&M moss knit blanket in Green, £39.99
There's nothing better than a throw in the winter, personally you can never have enough. I love this colour, and material and think this would be a great edition to my collection!
6. H&M cotton rug, £19.99
I love this effect on rugs, I already have a few at home!
7. Next home, Christmas pillow, £15
Ok, so this isn't appropriate all winter, but I think its amazing! I will have to get this for when we get our Christmas tree! 
8. Next home throw, checked tartan, £79
A bit pricey, but great quality and very seasonal. I can imagine being sat on the sofa with the fire on with candles and fairy lights feeling very festive!
9. Pendant shade Tesco home, £15
So, this isn't specifically for Autumn/Winter, but I really want some for our dining room. I love having low lit lighting and love the design of these! They are a bargain and come in a variety of colours too! Go tesco!
10. Woven baskets, Sainsbury's home, £10
These nest of baskets are adorable, I would use the biggest one for my throws and the smaller ones for the bookcase for bits and bobs! 
11. Pillow, Tesco home, £12
I love deep plum colours in winter and think this pillow is really lovely! I think mixing and matching pillows in the winter is way nicer than having them all co-ordinate!
12. Throw, Tesco, £15
For a more budget throw, I thought this was great, Its a lovely colour and texture and would look great on any sofa due to its neutral colour!

I cant wait to get my home spruced up for Autumn, plenty of candles and fairy lights and an abundance of throws and cushions! 
What winter style are you going for in your home!?

2 comments: