Home

Saturday 5 September 2015

A cold September morning

I'm not sure about anyone else, but today has really felt like the start of the cold winter months. For what is only early September, I felt surprisingly cold as we walked up to the town- I would have happily worn my coat and a scarf.
We popped to the local monthly farmers market, which we both love. The smell of fresh hot baps and pork and stuffing rolls filled the air, the hustle and bustle of locals rummaging around the stools and tasting homemade chutneys and cheese really made today feel like winter. I tempted myself away from the fresh Hobbs House bakery bread and lardy cake which was extremely hard, but treated myself to a hot chocolate in the coffee shop, which by this point was very needed as I was SO cold.
I chose the traditional hot chocolate, 'skinny'- with skimmed milk- which I prefer as it makes the hot chocolate less heavy:)
Now for an afternoon of films on the sofa before my night shift tonight!
Happy Saturday!
What have you been up to!?





2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree it was so cold this morning! Definitely the start of Autumn. Your hot chocolate looks so good!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hot chocolate was so yummy! #coffee1
      :)

      Delete