Home

Friday 4 September 2015

10 Facts you didn't know about me...


We share so much over the internet now, whether its on Facebook, Twitter or here on our blogs. Snapchat, Tumblr and Instagram join the many platforms available for us to share every detail about our lives. So here are 10 random things I probably haven't shared on the internet...

1. I can confess I have only just started watching 'Breaking Bad' - totally missed the bandwagon, but we have had the boxset four days and were already on series 2- LOVING IT

2. If I was a boy I was going to be called Luke

3. I am not a fussy eater, but I hate Swede. My Dad used to flatten it into a pizza and try to make me eat it slice by slice. It wasn't very convincing

4. I have one tattoo & no current piercings

5. I have never broken any bones, although I came close once when I slammed my finger shut in a door!!

6. I am very sentimental and love to keep things that remind me of happy times

7. The first film I watched at the cinema was Pocahontas

8. I was a vegetarian for about four years through my early teens. It was part rebellion, part hatred for animal cruelty but I gave in to a KFC. I do still really enjoy using the Quorn substitutes in my meals though.

9. I would happily trade TV for films, I could watch films all day long!

10. I have never learnt to Ski , but I would really love to!

<3

1 comment:

  1. I also know the name I was supposed to have if I were a boy: David. No tattoos but 2 piercings. And the first movie at the cinema.. I don't remember its name, it was with some men in a desert surrounded by dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete