Home

Thursday 10 September 2015

Beautiful Butternut Squash Soup

There's nothing better than some home-made soup as the colder months creep up on us, so I thought I would get some practice in!
This soup was really filling and full of flavour, it was pretty delicious - If I do say so myself!
Here's how I did it...




                                                                     You will need
Low calorie cooking spray
1 Onion, Peeled and diced
1 Butternut Squash, Peeled and cut into wedges
1 Small potato, peeled and quatered
2 Garlic cloves, diced
900ml Vegetable stock
Thyme, sprinkled
Salt and Pepper, for seasoning

How I did it
Spray a large pan with your light spray
Add the diced onion and cook for 2 minutes
Add the Butternut Squash and Potato and leave for another 2 minutes
Add the garlic and seasoning, to taste
Pour in the stock and leave for 25 minutes
Blend using a food processor or hand blender, sprinkle some Thyme 
Serve
:)

Let me know if you tried this recipe
Please share any other great soups!


2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy! I am a big fan of soup♥♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was super yummy! I can't wait to try more winter soups ❤️ Thanks for your comment :-)

      Delete