Home

Tuesday 21 April 2015

New home finds, Bath Races & Coffee

I have always been a lover of up cycling, old fashioned and vintage items – Anything old & quirky I usually love. Charity shops are one of my favourite places to find great new things, especially on a budget. This week I picked up an adorable wicker basket, I have wanted one since my visit to wells. I just vision doing a Saturday morning shopping trip with it, buying groceries and flowers. I loved this one as it wasn't too big, I’m yet to make it look pretty but I think I might just attach a bow too it. I also picked up this great Cabinet for the kitchen, it’s a really nice wood so I’m undecided yet whether I will paint it or not but I’m going to put jars and plates on it and maybe even hang some cups from the bottom! It was such a bargain and it will add a really country feel to the kitchen or dining room.




We went to the Bath races Friday night for my grandparent’s birthday! I absolutely loved it! The weather was great, despite being a little windy on Lansdown and we managed to come home with over £100 between us. It was the first race of the season and I haven’t been in years but I can’t wait to go again in the summer! My only advice would be to take a cardigan or jacket as although the sun was shining it was still a bit chilly in the evening!





I love any excuse for a cup of tea in a coffee shop and with our wedding nearing its great to sit down somewhere different and chat about our ideas and our to do list. I have decided to carry a small notebook with me from now on, with a list, and get organised as I can no longer carry everything around in my head – the list is too long! Of course, I had to have a Coffee #1 welsh cake for brain power !!


:)

2 comments:

  1. That basket is so cute!! love your hair! :)
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the basket so much!! And Thankyou ☺️
      X

      Delete