Home

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Bath shopping, Lovely weather & Cute finds

Last week I visited one of my favourite places, BATH :) Not only is this where I was born but I have also been lucky enough to live here for a few years here and there and I still have plenty of family and friends here that keep me going back :)


The occasion was prom dress shopping for one of my younger cousins, however, along the way we popped into some great shops & cafe's and I even came home with some more Rose Tea:)

The weather recently has been so beautiful that we were fortunate enough to sit outside with our tea and cake. We chose to go to The Bertinet Bakery by the train station, they have a whole array of cafes and eateries here which is part of the new development and they are so lovely! We all had the ' Salted Caramel Brownie' which I have to say was one of my favourite brownies to date, plus I am LOVING Salted Caramel at the moment! We were given our food and drink on cute takeaway plates and cups, it was really quirky and sweet!



We popped into two tea shops, Whittard's The Tea House Emporium. I loved Whittard's new Alice in Wonderland collection. The range of tea pots cups and saucers were so pretty and subtle I almost caved in and bought them! The Tea House Emporium was great also, they had the biggest range of tea I have ever seen crammed into such a tiny shop! Having fallen in love with Brew haha's Rose tea, I had to grab some from here to see how it compared!





Another adorable find was in one of my favourite shops in Bath, 'There is nothing Nutella and a spoon can't fix' I hadn't heard this quote before, but completely agree with it! Although it was £14.95 I think it would have been great for a gift for someone, but unfortunately I couldn't justify the splurge on myself! Maybe someone will buy it for me!?




Have you ever been to Bath?
What's your favourite shop?

2 comments:

  1. I`ve never been to Bath, but it sounds lovely. This year I really want to adventure outside London and I think I`ll put this on my destination list.

    http://sowhatsfashionabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO worth a visit , especially in the summer!! :-)
      J x

      Delete