Home

Tuesday 19 May 2015

Holiday throwback

As the sun has decided to come back out again, I started to look back over some of the amazing places around the world I have had the opportunity to visit. Although they make me sad and miss travelling it gets me excited for what the next few years might hold. I don’t begrudge not holidaying very much the last few years as we have been saving up for what is going to be the best day of our lives, but I can’t wait for us to start travelling the world together <3
Here are some snaps of the amazing places I have already been lucky enough to visit…  


Disneyland Paris
Las Vegas, Grand Canyon
 Las Vegas, Hoover Dam



 Florida, Typhoon Lagoon lazy river
 Turkey

Marbella

Gran Canaria
 Gran Canaria, Porto Mogan
Las Vegas
 Marbella Yachts

 Does it need a title!?

 Orlando Florida, Epcot

Canary Islands
Canada

 Las Vegas, The famous Caesar's Palace

I loved looking back at old holiday pics <3
Do you ever look back?
What was your favourite holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment