Home

Monday, 20 February 2017

26 weeks | Travelling with bump |

Hi all 
I am 26 weeks now and writing from beautiful Salzburg,Austria! 
Do Rey Me Fa So La Tea! 

As a huge Sound of Music fan, visiting Salzburg is always something I have wanted to do! My Dad and I have spoke about it every year and it always seemed like a distant dream that may or may not ever happen ! So to be here is AMAZING- even pregnant ! 

I was a bit nervous about travelling pregnant, I love travelling and love flying but having a growing little person on board has definitely made me more cautious and nervous. I have to say I have been thoroughly surprised! Salzburg is great because it is quite a small city with great public transport. I haven't had to over do it walking everywhere and the flight was under 2 hours, which was also very smooth and pleasant, despite my many trips to the aeroplane toilet! 

Eating and drinking hasn't been a problem either, there are numerous amounts of quaint coffee shops throughout the city and I have been tucking into many a pastry from the hundreds of bakeries! The famous Apple Strudel counts as one of my Five a day right!? 

I would definitely recommend still travelling abroad, particularly second trimester, if you have been wanting too! I have had an amazing time so far and cannot wait to bring my little man here when he is as much of a fan as me !

:-) 



7 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing! Anyone shopping for traditional Indian Women Dress, Bollywood Women Dress, or even a designer Women Dresses online has made a wise choice indeed. With today's ease of shopping online for traditional Indian wedding dresses combined with superior quality and designs from India, shopping online for traditional Indian fashion wear has never been easier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    Best Hair Transplant Delhi India

    ReplyDelete