Home

Saturday 17 October 2015

Drugstore Autumn makeup must-haves

Not only does autumn bring us hot chocolate and candles, but also, beautiful makeup.
Autumn gives us the chance to experiment with deep, dark romantic tones as well as warm autumn leaf colours. Here are some of my favourite products for autumn. 

Barry M nail paint in Cappuccino, Berry Cosmo & Raspberry
After completley finishing my bottle of Berry Cosmo last year I bought a brand new bottle for this winter, I also added to my collection Raspberry, its a very pretty berry tone with a hint of red- its beautiful. For more casual days I love to wear Cappuccino, it goes with everything!

I really enjoyed the Maybelline Colour Drama lip pencils last year, they work as a lipstick and are thick and easy to use! They last a really long time and I cant wait to get some use out of them again this year!

Bourjois eyeshadows are beautiful any time of year, but I particularly love them in the winter because they are so shimmery. This one in burnt orange is one of my favourites, its very autumnal and suits my eye colour perfectly! 

Kate, by Rimmel, shade 107, amongst a few others below this one is a firm favourite! It has a berry, red tone with a beautiful shine! The mix of purple and red in this means it suits most people - Love this! 




 What are your makeup staples for Autumn!?






2 comments:

  1. I must try some of those lip products!
    charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wholesale cosmetics Many thanks regarding discussing the submit.. father AND mother are mobile phone industry's most significant person Atlanta divorce attorneys living with regards to distinct.. they desire ALONG WITH need for getting managed to get fantastic outcomes for you to sustain Demands due to the spouse ALONG WITH kids.

    ReplyDelete